Chicken noodle dumplings fantastic meatballs
Starting from the 'acai' to see my friend flickr poto2 rini a great cook, he presents chicken noodle dumplings for her family. Be my hunting chicken noodle dumpling recipe on the internet.
Besides Rini also give his secret recipe, which turned out very easily, especially for soy sauce and seasoning chicken gravy mienya, I also found a recipe in other places that I have to practice first.
Of the two recipes that I can, I try both. And as a tester of course my husband Dony. He prefers chicken noodle recipe that I tried the first time. For recipes from Rini yet I try, next time there is a complete bahan2 I also want to try.
Dony chicken noodle recipe that I like to take from here, his name is chicken noodle. Thank you very much for the recipe Deasy Roberts.x as a resource
I copy and paste here a recipe that I tried, but without leaves and without seasoning ..
CHICKEN NOODLE
Ingredients:
* Egg Noodles, to taste.
* Meatballs (see how to make meatballs).
* Chicken breasts & diced chicken skin.
* 3 bay leaves.
* 1 stalk lemongrass.
* 2 tbsp coriander powder.
* 1 tsp turmeric powder.
* 1 teaspoon ground white pepper.
* Sweet soy sauce, to taste.
* Soy sauce / soya sauce, to taste.
Ginger * 1 vertebra.
* 5 spring onions, sliced.
* 5 cloves garlic, sliced.
* Red chillies / dry chili, to taste.
* Chicken flavor & salt, to taste.
* Water 5 cups.
Methods:
* Boil egg noodles, cooked & set aside.
* Stir, b.putih, b.merah, until fragrant.
* Input chilli, lemongrass, d.salam, coriander powder, turmeric powder & pepper, stir.
* Put the chicken skin-me & chicken in pieces & add water.
* Put seasoning, soy sauce & soy sauce.
* Cook until chicken is cooked.
How to serve:
* Put the noodles in a bowl (noodles searing).
* Add meatballs & chicken along with gravy.
* Sprinkle scallions on top.
(Do not forget to fill out with leaves of cabbage already boiled)
BAKSO
If you do not like to buy meatballs so, can also make your own meatballs. The recipe I took from the same source and very satisfying! deh good results. And of course delicious.
ingredients: 400 grams of minced beef
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 / 2 block beef broth / chicken
3 egg whites
6 tablespoons self-raising flour 4)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
Water for boiling
SKIN wonton
for skin dumpling recipe I also try to take from here, after trying other dumpling skin recipe, recipes that I make from the source above result is very satisfactory, but do not forget to give the salt a bit since the original dumpling skin recipe does not include salt, tasteless so loh.
fried dumpling skin recipe:
* 100 grams of wheat flour
* 5 grams of margarine or butter
* 50 cc of hot water
(Add a tip of a teaspoon of salt)
if like, you can add salt, garlic, pepper, and small pieces of celery.
ways:
1. Add a little hot water into the flour, stir and knead
2. While diuleni, add water little by little and do not be poured all at once. Add butter or margarine if you want to make fried dumplings.
3. Continue to knead until dough is formed clay (approximately 15 minutes)
(If I am, use a pestle and mortar pound until all ingredients well teruleni DNG)
4. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes
5. Trimmed with a bottle or a piece of wood to make a round cake
6. Cut the dumpling skin sheets into squares with a size of 9 x 9 cm or according to taste.
7. Take a piece of skin, place the contents in one corner, fold forward twice and then glue the left and right with egg whites or water.
Starting from the 'acai' to see my friend flickr poto2 rini a great cook, he presents chicken noodle dumplings for her family. Be my hunting chicken noodle dumpling recipe on the internet.
Besides Rini also give his secret recipe, which turned out very easily, especially for soy sauce and seasoning chicken gravy mienya, I also found a recipe in other places that I have to practice first.
Of the two recipes that I can, I try both. And as a tester of course my husband Dony. He prefers chicken noodle recipe that I tried the first time. For recipes from Rini yet I try, next time there is a complete bahan2 I also want to try.
Dony chicken noodle recipe that I like to take from here, his name is chicken noodle. Thank you very much for the recipe Deasy Roberts.x as a resource
I copy and paste here a recipe that I tried, but without leaves and without seasoning ..
CHICKEN NOODLE
Ingredients:
* Egg Noodles, to taste.
* Meatballs (see how to make meatballs).
* Chicken breasts & diced chicken skin.
* 3 bay leaves.
* 1 stalk lemongrass.
* 2 tbsp coriander powder.
* 1 tsp turmeric powder.
* 1 teaspoon ground white pepper.
* Sweet soy sauce, to taste.
* Soy sauce / soya sauce, to taste.
Ginger * 1 vertebra.
* 5 spring onions, sliced.
* 5 cloves garlic, sliced.
* Red chillies / dry chili, to taste.
* Chicken flavor & salt, to taste.
* Water 5 cups.
Methods:
* Boil egg noodles, cooked & set aside.
* Stir, b.putih, b.merah, until fragrant.
* Input chilli, lemongrass, d.salam, coriander powder, turmeric powder & pepper, stir.
* Put the chicken skin-me & chicken in pieces & add water.
* Put seasoning, soy sauce & soy sauce.
* Cook until chicken is cooked.
How to serve:
* Put the noodles in a bowl (noodles searing).
* Add meatballs & chicken along with gravy.
* Sprinkle scallions on top.
(Do not forget to fill out with leaves of cabbage already boiled)
BAKSO
If you do not like to buy meatballs so, can also make your own meatballs. The recipe I took from the same source and very satisfying! deh good results. And of course delicious.
ingredients: 400 grams of minced beef
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
1 / 2 block beef broth / chicken
3 egg whites
6 tablespoons self-raising flour 4)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
Water for boiling
SKIN wonton
for skin dumpling recipe I also try to take from here, after trying other dumpling skin recipe, recipes that I make from the source above result is very satisfactory, but do not forget to give the salt a bit since the original dumpling skin recipe does not include salt, tasteless so loh.
fried dumpling skin recipe:
* 100 grams of wheat flour
* 5 grams of margarine or butter
* 50 cc of hot water
(Add a tip of a teaspoon of salt)
if like, you can add salt, garlic, pepper, and small pieces of celery.
ways:
1. Add a little hot water into the flour, stir and knead
2. While diuleni, add water little by little and do not be poured all at once. Add butter or margarine if you want to make fried dumplings.
3. Continue to knead until dough is formed clay (approximately 15 minutes)
(If I am, use a pestle and mortar pound until all ingredients well teruleni DNG)
4. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes
5. Trimmed with a bottle or a piece of wood to make a round cake
6. Cut the dumpling skin sheets into squares with a size of 9 x 9 cm or according to taste.
7. Take a piece of skin, place the contents in one corner, fold forward twice and then glue the left and right with egg whites or water.

Comments
Post a Comment